We are a belgian based startup specialized in Planning & Ressources Automation with a focus on Restaurants & Retail.
Our backed is Java based and Front-End AngularJs (going to Angular in 2020).
We are looking for a senior front-end AngularJS available to join our actual team and help us to improve our UX/UI experience under the direction of our Product Owner/Ux Analyst.
The job is based in Brussels for the first 90 days with all cost at our charges.
You will collaborate closely with our CTO & Lead Dev for the architectural designs, business analyst, feature definition.
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Handling the roadmap to cross-platform (cordova).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative).
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with Cordova.
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with Web Services.
- Computer Science diploma or comparable work experience.
We would be very happy to create a bridge between brussels & Lithuania for a better & stronger future.
Contacts to apply: email@example.com
Deadline for Applications: 26/12/2019