We are looking for an AML officer with some years of experience based on Lithuania for our Bitcoin Startup. We are expanding our HC to Lithuania with a new company to provide banking services. We offer good conditions and great salary. If you think you fit in our product tell us about you !
* 6 months part time then Full-time job
* Provide end to end AML compliance advisory and establish a strong AML compliance program for the company;
* Develops, recommends and implements processes and controls to facilitate firms and/or business unit compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) rules and regulations;
* Identify and measure the AML (Anti-money laundering) and risks associated with products and services offered and assist with the development of policies, procedures, systems, controls and training to address those risks;
* Acts as a BSA, AML and OFAC subject matter expert to identify process improvements, respond to inquiries from internal business partners and provide content for various training initiatives;
* Identifies and recommends potential solutions that monitor, detect or prevent money laundering or terrorist finance activity;
* Serve as the the point of contact with regulators on compliance requirements and queries;
* Keeps abreast of new rules, regulations and reputational risks to assist in the development, implementation and revision of current policies and procedures;
* Communicate with regulatory authorities (eg. Bank of Lithuania) and coordinate with the Board of Directors and MLRO the issued recommendation and tasks.
Deadline for Applications: April